Classic Homes Northwest has been a project of mine for a long time now. Like most of my projects I work on them when I can and when the inspiration hits me. Too often my projects sit neglected for weeks and even months on end. Classic Homes Northwest deserves better from me. With that being said here is what is new and what you can expect to see in the upcoming weeks.
- No more posts about foreclosed or distressed properties.
- No more discussion of the real estate business. (If you want to read my thoughts on the real estate industry you can visit The Four Hour Agent or Bloodhound Blog I will continue to post on those sites)
- More posts on Classic Homes
- Full property search of all homes for sale in Washington State. Focusing on Pierce County
- Information on neighborhoods with large numbers of Classic Homes.
- No more posts on financing unless it pertains directly to buying a Classic Home.
Additionally we will continue to be working on the overall look and feel for the site. This will be an ongoing process that will continue for the foreseeable future.
Thanks for dropping by. I know you will enjoy the changes and I am looking forward to focusing on Classic Homes and continuing to build the brand for Classic Homes Northwest